Gluten & Dairy-Free Apple MuffinsCook: 30 min Servings: 1by Amelia Priest15 recipes>
Enjoy yourself making one of our easiest healthy snack ideas - gluten, dairy and nut free muffins! They make delicious treats for school and for work.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Gluten-free Self-Raising Flour (I used Orgran brand)
- 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup any milk (I used half soy and half rice milk)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 120 g apple purée
- 1 chopped small apple (skin removed)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 190°C/170 fan-forced. Line a 12 hole, 1⁄3 cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine milk, eggs, sugar, oil and apple purée. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in chopped apple.
- Add flour
- Spoon mixture evenly between paper cases.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool
Leave a review or comment