Glazed Apricot, Orange, Lemon Bundt CakePrep: 20 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 20by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
Many recipes of glazed cakes are out there to be enjoyed. Try this one. It is quick, easy and delicious. Has a great citrus flavor. A very moist cake.
- 1 lemon flavored 2 layer cake mix.
- 1 T. lemon flavor; 2 T. frozen orange juice concentrate.
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. Apricot Nectar.
- 1/2 C. oil
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Combine cake mix, lemon and orange , sugar, apricot nectar and oil in large bowl. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- 4. Pour into the greased/floured 10" tube pan.
- 5. Bake for about one hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched, or toothpick comes out clean.
- 6. Let cool somewhat and invert onto cake holder.
- Glaze: Blend 1-2 cups powdered sugar with 1 T. lemon and 1 T. frozen orange concentrate. Mix well. Pour on top and allow to run down sides.
Leave a review or comment