Ginisang Monggo with Pork PataPrep: 20 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is one of the many pork pata recipes that I like making. It lets me feed the kids with mung beans and enjoy it too.
- 1/2 kilo pata ( pork hocks)
- 1 Cup of monggo beans (mung bean)
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- water that is enough to cook the beans and pata meat
- Cook the mung beans (monggo ) with enough water until tender.
- While cooking the beans we can start cooking the pork hocks ( pata) to make it tender by sauteing the garlic, onion and tomato, once sauted add the pork hocks and simmer for few minutes then add water that is enough to make it tender.
- Once the monggo and pata are tender combine it by transfereng the monggo to the pot of pata then continue to simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until done, allowing the flavors to combine well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then garnish with spring onion and serve.
Leave a review or comment