Garlic soupPrep: 5 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
Mild and delicate, yet flavorful garlic soup.
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbs corn flour
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp red paprika, ground
- 1 tsp Vegeta or similar seasoning
- 1 l water
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 200 ml cream
- 1 tbs parsley, chopped
- Dough for dumplings
- 50 g wheat flour
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tbs icy water
- Briefly brown flour and garlic in hot oil.
- Remove from heat, add red paprika and Vegeta, stir, then pour water and boil for 10 minutes. Try to avoid adding paprika to the hot oil because it may give the soup bitter aftertaste and unpleasant colour.
- Meanwhile prepare the dumplings: mix flour, egg, salt and water into thick, semi-liquid batter. Strain the batter, through a metal strainer, into the boiling soup. Cook for several minutes.
- Remove the soup from heat, add red wine vinegar and cream.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Leave a review or comment