Fusilli Salad with Fresh Cilantro and Sweet PeppersPrep: 15 min Cook: 8 min Servings: 10by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
Fusilli Salad with Fresh Cilantro and Sweet Peppers is a healthy, delicious, healthy side dish for your Memorial Day celebrations! Try this for your cookout or picnic! A simple, no fuss recipe!
- 2-12 Oz. Bags Fusilli Tri-Color Pasta
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro
- 8 Multi Colored Sweet Peppers
- For the Dressing:
- 1/8 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/8 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Tsp. Red Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/8 Tsp. Onion Powder
- Cook fusilli pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let stand.
- Wash cilantro and roughly chop. Wash and core pepper, cut into 1/2″ pieces.
- Place peppers and cilantro in a large bowl. Add drained pasta.
- Make dressing:
- In an 8 oz. cruet, mix together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper, oregano and onion powder. Shake well until blended.
- Pour over pasta and vegetables and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Mix well before serving.
- 8 to 10 Servings
Leave a review or comment