Conch Salad With Lime, Avocado And Cilantro
- 1 x Fresh or possibly frzn Jamaican conch Juice of 6 limes
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 bn Cilantro, minced plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 c. Red yellow and green peppers, diced
- 2 lrg Hothouse tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 x Scallions, sliced
- 1 x Red onion, diced
- 1 x Chipolte chili, minced
- 1 x Thinly sliced avocado, for garnish Sliced limes, for garnish
- Preheat grill. In a heavy bottomed pot cook conch in water for 1 hour or possibly till tender. Strain through a colander and let cold slightly. Rub cooked conch with 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil and grill for 8 min or possibly till slightly charred on the outside and allow to cold again. Afterward, slice conch into paper thin slices and return to a metal or possibly non-reactive bowl and add in additional ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Serve chilled with avocado, sliced limes and cilantro sprigs.
Leave a review or comment