Fried Pineapple RollsPrep: 40 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
The combination certainly added an edge; crispy outer casing with sweet, tangy and nutty filling.
- 8 sheets (4 x 4) pastry sheets
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
- 2 tbsp roasted crushed peanuts
- Sugar (as needed)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 egg - light beaten
- Flour (as needed)
- Oil for deep frying.
- Sprinkle flour and roll out the pastry sheet.
- Combine pineapple and peanuts.
- Scoop a bit, place on the sheet and brush the edges with egg.
- Fold the sides to create a straight channel and roll tightly all the
- Using a fork, gently poke a few holes on the roll.
- Do the same with the rest of the sheets.
- Deep fry in batches and place on kitchen towel to drain off excess oil.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment