- Oil for frying
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Paprika
- 2 tsp McCormick Bon Appetit Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Season-All Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp McCormick Grnd Black Pepper
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 3 x frying chickens cut into 24 pcs
- Pour 1/2 inch oil into a skillet or possibly chicken frying pan. Heat oil slowly to 350 degrees on deep-fry thermometer.
- Mix flour, paprika, Bon Appetit, seasoned salt, and pepper in shallow pan or possibly pie plate. Place lowfat milk in bowl. Dip chicken pcs in lowfat milk and roll in flour mix.
- Carefully place chicken, several at a time, in warm oil and cook 2 to 3 min per side or possibly till lightly brown. (Don't overcrowd pan.) Reduce heat to 300 degrees, cover pan and continue frying 10 min on each side. Uncover, turn and fry an additional 5 min or possibly till done. Remove and drain.
- This recipe yields 12 servings, 2 pcs chicken each.
Leave a review or comment