Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs!!Prep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 8by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This chicken dinner will please the crowd. With Love, Catherine xo
- 12 boneless chicken thighs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs beaten – with a splash of water
- ½ cup corn meal
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup crushed Special K Cereal
- Seasonings to Taste:
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- Set up three shallow bowls; one for the all-purpose flour, one for the beaten eggs and one for the combination of the flour, corn-meal and crushed Special K Cereal.
- Add the seasonings to the bowl with the combination of the flour, corn-meal and Special K cereal.
- Dip the chicken first in the flour, then the egg wash and finally in the bowl with the mixture of flour, cornmeal and Special K.
- Heat a large frying pan with about Â¾ inch of vegetable oil and carefully add the prepared chicken thighs to the hot oil. Do Not over-crowd the pan. When the thighs are crispy on one side carefully turn over to finish cooking.
- Set cooked thighs on a plate with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
Leave a review or comment