Fresh homade tortilla chips restaurant stylePrep: 3 min Cook: 5-7 min Servings: 40by dp7 recipes>
This is the way all Mexican restaurants make their chips you all love so much enjoy ...
- Vegetable oil
- Corn tortillas(yellow , white, or blue corn )
- Frying pan or deep fryer
- 2 paper towels
- Heat oil on burner over medium heat
- Cut 10 tortillas into quarters
- Place tortillas neatly in pan or place stacks in deep fryer do not overload
- Flip tortillas over one time each
- Fry until golden brown and crispy
- Season with salt to your liking or enjoy salt free
- They cook fast so pay attention !!!!
Leave a review or comment