Fold Over Tortilla CasserolePrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Fold Over Tortilla Casserole
- ½ cup soft cream cheese
- 4, 6 inch tortillas
- ¾ pound ground beef or pork
- 8 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 4 oz diced green chili peppers
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese onto each tortilla; fold tortillas in half.
- Set aside.
- In a 1½ quart microwaveable casserole dish, crumble the ground beef or pork.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 3½ to 4½ minutes, until no pink remains, stirring once.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained chilies, enchilada sauce, and cumin.
- Cook, covered, on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about three-fourths of the meat mixture into a 12x7x2 microwave safe baking dish. Arrange folded tortillas over meat mixture in the dish.
- Pour remaining meat mixture over tortillas.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Leave a review or comment