Fish with Pineapple SalsaPrep: 10 min Cook: 6 min Servings: 4by Anne Kruse9 recipes>
Use your favorite type of fish. The recipe calls for Tilapia, but after my husband told me how tilapia is raised we no longer eat it.
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 seeded, chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1 lb. fish fillets
- 1 tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Additional fresh lime juice; lime wedges
- Pineapple salsa: in a medium bowl combine pineapple, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno (if desired); stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Coat grill rack or a sheet of heavy duty foil with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to high (400 to 450 degrees F). Brush fillets with oil, and sprinkle with chili powder and garlic powder to taste.
- Place fillets on grill. Grill 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill, and drizzle with lime juice. Serve with lime wedges and pineapple salsa.
Leave a review or comment