Jamaican Jerk Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
- 1 c. Couscous
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 x Boneless skinless chicken Breasts Salt Black pepper -- freshly Grnd
- 1/2 c. Chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. Jamaican jerk sauce
- 3 x Green onions -- sliced
- 8 ounce Pineapple -- fresh cut
- 1 x Red pepper -- diced
- 1/2 c. Chutney -- mango
- 1/4 c. Fresh cilantro -- minced
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Add in to skillet and cook till hard, 4 to 5 min per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to serving plate; keep hot. Add in chicken broth and jerk sauce to skillet and bring to boil; boil 1 minute. Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with couscous, Pineapple Salsa and lime wedges.
- PINEAPPLE SALSA: While chicken is cooking, combine pineapple, red pepper, chutney and cilantro in bowl. Stir to combine. makes 4 c..
Leave a review or comment