Fish & Mix vegesPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by MANJULA6 recipes>
Fish is one of my fav. food. Whenever I cant decide what to cook I seek comfort in cooking fish. This is one recipe which every one in my household loves. Even many of my friends gave me compliments on this dish. Very easy to cook and it does not take too many ingredients or time. So try this and dont forget to leave me a feedback after trying this.
- For fish:
- 1 lb fish ( I used wild salmon)
- Cajun Spice Mix - as per your taste ( I used about half table spoon) I like it spicy.
- for Veges:
- bunch of green onions
- handful of crimini mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 slices of sundried tomatoes
- pinch of crushed red pepper or more
- 2 cloves of garlic - chopped
- Salt as per your taste
- For Fish:
- Sprinkle some cajun spice mix and grill it on grill or in pan until its done. It doesnt take more than few mins on each side. Spray the pan/grill before using.
- For Mix veges:
- Just heat some oil in pan, put garlic first and then put veges one by one. Add spinach last. add salt and crushed red pepper.
Leave a review or comment