Festive Bacon And Cheese DipPrep: 15 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 16by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This is great with crackers, vegetables and crusty bread.
- 16 Oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 Cups Colby-Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Half-And-Half
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Onion, Minced
- 2 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 Lb. Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- Place cream cheese, colby-jack cheese, half-and-half, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce in crock pot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, on low for 1 hour or until cheese melts. Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings, if desired.
- Serve with crusty bread or fruit and vegetable dippers.
Leave a review or comment