Bacon And Cheese Quiche
- 1 x 9" Whole pie shell
- 4 slc Bacon
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 c. Half and half
- 4 ounce Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounce Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 x Green onion, minced, including tops
- 1 can French fried onion rings
- 1. Place pie dough in 9 inch glass pie dish.
- 2. With a fork prick sides and bottom of pie shell, to prevent bubbling.
- 3. Microwave at high (100%) 3Y2 to 4 min. Set aside.
- 4. Place bacon slices on a paper towel, on a paper plate. Cover with a paper towel.
- 5. Microwave at high (100%) till brown, 3 to 4 min.
- 6. Place on a paper towel to absorb fat. Set aside.
- 7. In a medium size bowl beat Large eggs.
- 8. Blend in half and half. Add in cheese and green onions, mixing well.
- 9. Crumble bacon. Add in to mix. Mix well. Pour into pie shell.
- 10. Sprinkle onion rings on top. Place pie dish on an inverted saucer in microwave oven.
- 11. Microwave at medium (50%) till center is almost set, 16 to 18 min.
- Let stand 5 min.
- Makes 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment