Everyday Meat LoafPrep: 10 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 7by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
Enjoy with Love, Catherine
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1 small onion – chopped
- ¼ cup parsley – chopped
- 3 cloves garlic – crushed & chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- In a large bowl thoroughly mix all ingredients (except the ketchup and 1 tablespoon of the Worcestershire sauce).
- Mold meat into a pan and in a small bowl combine the ketchup and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and smooth over the top of the meat loaf.
- Bake in oven for about 50-60 minutes.
Leave a review or comment