Eggless Chocolate BrowniesPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 16by Hina Gujral170 recipes>
While baking brownies few things always play crucial role, first try to use good quality chocolate as it is going to define the taste and texture of brownie and also do not bake brownies for too like, if the tester comes out with little crumbs it is absolutely fine, nobody minds a little gooey and fudgy brownie rather than dry and cake like brownie.
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 130g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ⅓ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Milk, at room temperature
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tsp Chocolate Essence
- ⅓ Cup chopped walnuts
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler (see here). Once the chocolate and butter melted set aside and stir nicely with a spatula to make sure the mixture is smooth and lump free.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and coffee powder together in a separate bowl.
- In the melted chocolate beat in sugar, vanilla, chocolate essence for 3 - 4 minutes at low speed.
- Alternatively mix in sifted flour, walnuts and milk until all moistened and combined well. Do not mix the batter for too long.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease an 8 inch square tin and line with a parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cut into squares and serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Leave a review or comment