Edamame SaladPrep: 10 min Servings: 1by Terri Jordan14 recipes>
Wow....this salad was my summers all time favorite hit! Everyone asked for the recipe!
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup corn
- 1 ½ cups shelled edamame
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro ( I add more)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Romaine lettuce ( optional - I do not use)
- Cook corn and edamame. (I steamed frozen veggies for 4 minutes.) Run cold water over the veggies to cool. Drain completely.
- In small bowl, whisk lime juice, salt and pepper. While whisking, slowly add oil.
- In medium bowl, combine corn, edamame, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro. Pour lime dressing over salad and toss.
Leave a review or comment