Easy & Tasty Red Fish Sauce with Spaghetti!!Prep: 12 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This dish is easy and delicious! A perfect Friday night meal to bring a smile to your day! Enjoy with Love and Laughter!! Ciao Bella! Catherine xo
- 6 cloves of garlic – crushed & chopped
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes – chopped
- ½ red onion – chopped
- 1 Jalapeño – chopped (with seeds)
- 1 bunch scallions – chopped
- Healthy handful of fresh basil – chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 – 5 oz. cans - solid white tuna – drained and separated
- 1 – 28 oz. can - crushed tomatoes
- Dashes of sea salt to taste
- Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
- Dashes of red pepper flakes
- Dashes of dried oregano
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Fresh grated Romano cheese
- 1 box of your favorite spaghetti
- Heat a large frying pan with a few drizzles of olive oil. Add the garlic, JalapeÃ±o, red onion, scallions and vine ripe tomatoes. SautÃ© until the onions are slightly soft. Add the drained and separated tuna and incorporate. Add the crushed tomatoes, seasonings and lemon juice. Continue to simmer on low.
- Prepare the spaghetti as directed and set aside.
- Drizzle a little olive oil at the bottom of a serving dish and place the drained spaghetti on the dish and toss. Slowly place the sauce on top and toss, adding more sauce each time.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top and finish with grated Romano cheese.
Leave a review or comment