My fav, Pie.
I'll try your recipe. Thx
Easy Sweet Potato PiePrep: 10 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Add milk, sweet potatoes, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°; bake 35-40 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool. Store in refrigerator.
Leave a review or comment