Easy Strawberry Shortcake
You'll never go back to store bought after you mind out how easy it is to make your own!
- 2 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 quart. strawberries, cut in half & sweetened with a little sugar, about 1/4 c
- Cold Whip
- Stir together bisquick, milk, sugar and butter until a soft dough forms.
- Spread in ungreased square pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inch or round pan, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 min until golden.
- Cool 10 min, cut into serving size pieces.
- Split each piece horizontally.
- Fill and top each serving with strawberries.
- Top with Cool Whip.
Leave a review or comment