Easy Mediterranean ChickenPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by GrillKing5 recipes>
This is a tasty, easy little marinade that takes minutes to prepare, and gives grilled chicken an awesome flavor. The lemon gives it a very nice light flavor which makes it great to slice and serve on top of a Caesar salad, or with couscous.
- 2 Chicken Boneless/ Skinless Breasts
- 1 Fresh Lemon - juiced
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt (Fleur de sel, or Coarse Kosher Salt)
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 – 3 Cloves of Pressed Fresh Garlic
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Poultry Seasoning
- Combine the Olive Oil, Lemon juice, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic in a small bowl or dish. Stir.
- Place Chicken in shallow marinating dish and turn and coat chicken with mixture. Further season the chicken by coating one side of each piece with poultry seasoning.
- Marinate for 45 mins in fridge, turning once Â½ way through.
- Grill chicken on outdoor BBQ grill on medium, or medium low to prevent flare-ups from the oil. You donât want to char to outside of the chicken.
Leave a review or comment