Easy Chicken And Dumplings
Perfect one pot meal.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (or any chicken part deboned and skinned or 1 can chicken)
- 1/2 pkg. dumpling noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 pkg. frozen peas (or 1 sm. can peas)
- 1/2 to 1 c. lowfat milk
- Pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces, brown in butter in large stew pot. Meanwhile, put water on to boil for peas and dumpling noodles. When chicken is done, add in soups and lowfat milk, boil noodles and peas till done.
- Add in noodles, peas and pepper to sauce.
Leave a review or comment