Easy Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu (Nuwave Ovens)Prep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Wendy Jarvis24 recipes>
This is a fast and easy way to make dinner in your Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven. Made it tonight for my friends and have raves. It was a huge hit and begged me to make it for them again the next week. I made up of "pre made" Garlic Mash potatoes and you have a great dinner in under 25 min (cooking time). 6-10 min to bread & roll them up. Note; You can defrost the chicken for 5 min on 1/2 power or #5 on Nuwave oven. I used defrosted chicken. Note: if your chicken is frozen you and defrost in your Nuwave oven. I have used 5-8 mins to defrost. Also, a quick way is to put your chicken breast into a full sized freezer bag prior to pouding it thin. I hope this helps.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 6 pieces mozzarella string cheese cut in half
- 6 slices ham - cut in half
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cook on high heat for 10 -12 minutes. (can also use chicken tenders). Lay out the pounded chicken breasts on a clean surface. Place a slice of ham on each piece, then one stick of cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cheese and ham, and secure with toothpicks. Dip each roll in melted butter, then roll in bread crumbs. Place on wire rack (lowest). Cook until Outiside of chicken is is browned (crispy) and juices run clear.
Leave a review or comment