Very easy way to enjoy Dory fish
- 1/2 kilo Dory Fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- canola oil
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil or equal parts oil and butter in a saute pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Season the dory on both sides with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sear the dory fillets skin-side down in the pan until the edges start to curl, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Occasionally, tilt the pan toward you and spoon up some of the fat and pour it over the dory
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce dip or simply soy sauce with calamansi.
Leave a review or comment