Delisious 5 minute cake! Your new favoritePrep: 5 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 24by Balicravings44 recipes>
May 15, 2013 2 Comments Your New Favorite 5 Minute Cake cakChocolate chip on the left, Cinnamon sugar in the middle and Chocolate Babka on the right…. We all need those really fast cakes that everyone loves, and that you can always adjust it to be YOU. Those cakes we whip together and put in the oven 5 minutes before unexpected guests arrive, or when the kids really feel like something sweet. So here it is…. your next fast and really delicious cake: The best part is that is can be made with dairy or DAIRY FREE and the taste is unbelievable!
- Dairy version:
- 500 m”l (16 oz) whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- DAIRY FREE:
- Substitute the Whipping cream with coconut milk - full fat not light!
- Mix it all together and here come your personal signatures into place- this fills 2 tall English Cake forms or even 3 medium height forms.
- You can add anything…..
- 1. Cinnamon with sugar – top it over the cake and with a knife swirl it into the dough.
- 2. Chocolate chips- dark, white, milk or all of the above together.
- 3. Craisins and nuts.
- 4. Berries- frozen or fresh.
- 5. Nuts and cinnamon.
- 6. Small cut apples, mixed with cinnamon and sugar, sauteed over a pan for a couple of minutes to soften the apples.
- Bake in 160C, 330F for 40-45 minutes for the dairy version and longer for the dairy free- closer to 55 minutes. If you use a bread pan or round dish the time of baking may vary. Bake until it is golden on top and the cake tester comes out dry.
Leave a review or comment