Delicious Chive Potato CakesPrep: 20 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 2by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Delicious Chive Potato Cakes
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 head garlic, separated into cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup chopped chives
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add potatoes & garlic to cold water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium & simmer for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Skin potatoes and coarsely grate.
- Slip garlic out of its skin.
- Discard skin and fold garlic into potatoes along with butter, cheese, egg and chives.
- Form mixture into 4 cakes about 1 inch thick.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet.
- Fry cakes about 3 minutes a side or until crust forms and are heated through.
Leave a review or comment