Deep Fried Brussels SproutsPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 10by Nate Appleman6 recipes>
This dish will go with just about any main - pasta, meat, small plates. Whatever you're in the mood for.
- 5# Brussels sprouts, washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup capers, purged of salt and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced garlic, blanched for 2 minutes in salted, boiling water
- 1 cup whole parsley leaves
- Lemon juice, TT
- Salt, TT
- Individually fry Brussels sprouts, capers, blanched garlic, and parsley in 375 degree oil until crispy. Drain on paper towels. Toss together in a bowl with lemon juice and salt to taste.
Leave a review or comment