Dawn's Sweet And Spicy Chili
- 1 lb Grnd Beef
- 1 sm Onion, minced fine
- 1 can Tomato soup, undiluted
- 16 ounce can Tomatoes, diced
- 2 x 16oz. cans Beans, liquid removed and rinsed
- 12 ounce Rotel Brand tomatoes & green chilies
- 16 ounce Ketsup
- In 3 qt saucepan, cook grnd beef, drain off fat. Add in minced onion, cook until onion is trasparent. Add in undrained tomatoes, Rotel and ketsup on medium heat. Cook until start of boil, add in bean. (kidney, red, pinto, navy or possibly black, whatever you like) Stir, lower heat, simmer for 10-15 munites. Stir every 5 min.
- This chili is sweet and spicy but in low acid.
- This recipe makes a thick batch, but may be thinned with water if you choose. All of the spice is in the Rotel, if you don't have Rotel, add in salt, pepper and chili pwdr to taste.
Leave a review or comment