Curry Crab MeltCook: 3 min Servings: 2by Nanette92 recipes>
This is a delicious twist on the classic Tuna Melt. It's perfect for those hectic nights when spending an hour at the stove is out of the question. Need something different for company brunch or a ladies luncheon? Pair it with a tasty soup, a crisp salad and delight your guests. The hint of curry powder gives this meal a unique and memorable flavor.
- 8oz. crab, carefully picked through
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder (more or less to your taste)
- 1 cup mild cheese, shredded (your favorite)
- 2 English Muffins, sliced and lightly toasted
- Carefully pick through the crab for any shells.
- In a bowl, mix together the crap, mayonnaise, onion, garlic powder and curry powder.
- Blend well
- Toast English Muffins.
- Top muffins with crab mixture and cheese.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Put muffins under broiler until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- * Double or Triple recipe
Leave a review or comment