Cucumber and Mint Butter SandwichesPrep: 20 min Servings: 24by Sheila McClune33 recipes>
My favorite tea sandwich
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 12 thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and mint. Mix well.
- Spread the mint butter on all of the bread slices. Cover half of the buttered bread slices with cucumber. (I usually figure 6 cucumber slices to a sandwich.) Top with the remaining bread (butter side in, of course). Cut off crusts, then cut into quarters, triangles, or fingers. Arrange nicely on a plate and serve.
Leave a review or comment