Crunchy Vegetable Salad
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 sm. head cauliflower
- 2 to 3 lg. carrots, sliced
- 2 sm. zucchini, sliced & 8 lg. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sm. onions, sliced & separated into rings
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- Trim off large leaves of broccoli. Remove tough ends of lower stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly. Cut into bite-size pcs. Wash cauliflower and remove green leaves. Separate cauliflower into flowerets, slicing large flowerets into bite-size pcs.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; stir well. Add in mayonnaise mix, tossing to coat vegetables. Refrigerateseveral hrs before serving. Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Leave a review or comment