Crockpot Pork ChopsCook: 8 hours Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
This is an easy and Delicious recipe. It is also a healthy WeightWatchers (6) PointsPlus recipe.
- 6 bone in pork chops (about 2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- Hot cooked instant white rice, or noodles (optional)
- 1. Layer the pork and onion in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Stir the soups together in a small bowl. Pour mixture over all.
- 2. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork tender.
- Optional: Serve the pork and sauce with rice if desired. Source: http://www.freeweight-loss-recipes.com/crockpot-pork-chops.html
Leave a review or comment