Crockpot French DipPrep: 5 min Cook: 8 hours Servings: 8by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Easy weeknight meak
- 4 pounds roast meat
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can french onion soup
- 1 bottle of beer
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- 8 french rolls
- Place roast in the crockpot and pour the broth, french onion soup and beer on top.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, take out the meat and shred.
- Place meat back into the juices and stir.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Split your rolls and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until rolls are toasted.
- Top rolls with shredded meat and add a cup of the au jus on the side to dip your sandwich.
Leave a review or comment