Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
a combo of recipes from a co-worker & Betty Crocker, with my own tweakings to make it Feingold-acceptable.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (103/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (103/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philly cream cheese, cubed
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture.
- Serve over noodles
Leave a review or comment