Crockpot Beef Burritos
- 2 lb Chuck roast, boneless, trimmed
- 1 x Jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 x Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Beef bullion granules, (1 cube)
- 1 med Onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp Chili pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cumin
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro leaves, (or possibly 2 teaspoon dry)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 8 x Flour tortillas Refried beans Cheese Desired toppings
- Place beef in crockpot with next 8 ingredients. Cook on low 8 hrs or possibly till tender.
- Remove meat and shred. Combine with 3/4 c. cooking juices.
- Spread hot tortilla with hot beans and beef. Top as desired and serve.
- Serve with mexican rice and torilla chips.
Leave a review or comment