Crock Pot Corn PuddingPrep: 15 min Cook: 4 hours Servings: 12by Carolinaheartstrings301 recipes>
This is a Southern favorite that is a great side dish for tailgating, a BBQ, holiday dinner or pot luck. If you’ve never had corn pudding, give it a try and it’ll probably become a favorite dish that requires little to no effort!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons melted maragrine
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 8.5 oz packages corn muffin mix
- 2 16 oz cans kernel corn, drained
- 2 16 oz cans creamed corn
- Mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add sour cream, milk and melted margarine and mix.
- Add nutmeg and mix.
- Add muffin mix and mix.
- Stir in corn.
- Place in a greased 6 quart crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
Leave a review or comment