Crock Pot Chili BeansPrep: 10 min Cook: 3-4 hours Servings: 10by Carolina Create28 recipes>
I love these Chili Beans. Easy to make. Throw it all in a crock pot and in 3-4 hours you have delicious chili beans. The toppings give it a special taste, mmmm!!! My kids LOVE these too!
- 2 lbs. ground chuck, browned and drained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Hunt's roasted garlic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (29 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 large (40 oz) can Kidney beans, undrained
- 1 pkg. dry chili seasoning
- A little salt & pepper
- optional: diced onions and bell pepper, hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in crock-pot and heat on low for 3-4 hours or simmer in pot on stove.
- Top with:
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- corn chips
Leave a review or comment