Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
So cozy and comforting. Perfect for November!
- 2 large chicken breast, frzn
- 8 slices center cut bacon, minced
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 pepper (personal preference for spice)
- 1 can corn
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 c. finely cut chives
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 12 ounce. egg noodles
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. coarse grnd black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt (season to taste)
- 64 ounce. water
- Excluding the egg noodles, put all ingredients into the crock pot, including the juices in the canned vegetables.
- Don't worry about cutting the frozen chicken breast at this time.
- Cook on high for 4.5 hrs.
- Using a wooden spoon, chop the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Add in egg noodles and continue cooking for an additional 45 min to 1 hour.
- Suggest serving with salad and garlic toast.
Leave a review or comment