Oriental Broccoli Salad
This is another version of the popular salad made with a bag of Broccoli Slaw and Ramen Chicken Soup. The Broccoli Slaw is a mixture of broccoli, carrots and cabbage, so it's loaded with nutrition. It's super easy and inexpensive recipe. It always gets rave reviews when served! It makes 7 cups or 14 1/2 servings.
- 1 T canola oil
- 1 C slivered almonds
- 2 T sesame seeds
- 1 package Ramen noodle chicken noodle soup (smash noodles in bag)
- 1 12oz bag broccoli slaw
- 1 bunch green onions; chopped
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T soy sauce
- Flavor package from Ramen soup
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 3 T tarragon vinegar
- Brown almonds, sesame seeds and Ramen noodles in one T canola oil over low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Mix broccoli slaw and green onions.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients.
- Mix all three parts together and chill before serving.
Leave a review or comment