Crock Pot Brownie MeltPrep: 20 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 10by Carolinaheartstrings301 recipes>
I love using my crock pot and this is the ideal dessert to make in a crock pot since you can serve it up directly in the warm, ooey-gooey perfection that it is. And to complete the sinfulness add a scoop of ice cream! BTW the 5 cups of brownie mix will require you to purchase 2 boxes of mix although you won’t use it all.
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 cups brownie mix
- 1 5.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 10 ounce package peanut butter chips
- Bring the water to a boil and stir in the brown sugar and cocoa until well mixed.
- While boiling the water, in a separate bowl mix all of the remaining ingredients except the chips.
- Spray the crock pot with oil.
- Spread the batter mix in the crock pot.
- Pour on cocoa mix.
- Cook 45 minutes on high
- Add chips and stir to distribute.
- Cook 30 minutes and stir.
- Cook 30 more minutes.
- Depending on the size of your crock pot and the intensity of “high” you may need to stir again and cook a little longer.
- Cook until the desired “doneness”. We like ours on the gooey side
Leave a review or comment