Crispy Fried Kai Lan With Fried Salted Fish & ShallotsPrep: 40 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Crispy, crunchy, salty and a sweet yet savory element from the fried shallots.
- 1 bunch of kai lan - rinse, pat dry and slice into thin stripes.
- 50g/one piece of salted fish - soaked and sliced thinly
- 5 shallots - sliced thinly
- Oil for frying
- Deep fry shallots till crispy and crunchy.
- Do the same for salted fish.
- Next fry kai lan, also till crispy and crunchy.
- Place kai lan on a serving plate.
- Scatter fried salted fish and shallots on top.
Leave a review or comment