Crispy Fried Japanese Tofu With Soya Sesame DipPrep: 20 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 2by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Crispy bread crumbs coated tofu pieces and a hint of saltiness from the soya dip.
- 1 packet (150g) Japanese egg tofu - remove from packet and slice into pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 sprigs spring onions - shredded
- Salt (if needed) and pepper for taste
- For the dipping sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- A pinch of sugar
- Mix breadcrumbs with spring onion, salt and pepper.
- Roll tofu one by one and deep fry till golden brown in color.
- Combined the ingredients for the sauce and serve together.
Leave a review or comment