Creamy Watermelon PopsServings: 6by Shannon Millisor167 recipes>
A blend of watermelon and milk that results in a creamy frozen pop!
- 1 ½ cups frozen watermelon
- ¾ cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor, mix about 20-30 seconds until the mixture is completely blended and smooth. The mixture will be foamy.
- 2. Divide evenly in a pop maker and follow manufacturers directions or divide into paper cups and freeze partially before putting in sticks. If the mixture starts to become unfoamy because you have to wait between pops solidifying then you may want to process it again to make it foamy again otherwise the foam will settle and your pops will be slightly different shades and textures.
Leave a review or comment