Creamy Mashed PotatoesPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 10by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Delicious, easy, creamy mashed potatoes.
- 5 pound bad of Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 2 inch chunks.
- Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain potatoes and place them back into the dry pot.
- Return to stove.
- Mash potatoes over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add 1 Â½ sticks of butter, all of the cream cheese and half-and-half. Mash together.
- Add Lawryâs Seasoning Salt and black pepper.
- Stir and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place a few pats of butter over the top of the potatoes and place them in oven and until butter is melted.
Leave a review or comment