Creamy Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 pkg (32 oz.) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 lb. process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 3 TBSP chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 cups cornflakes, lightly crushed
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, cheese, sour cream, soup, 1/2 cup butter and onion.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Combine cornflakes and remaining butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until heated through. Uncover, bake 10 minutes longer or until top is golden brown.
Leave a review or comment