Cream meringuesServings: 8by elisa negri10 recipes>
- 8 large egg whites
- 230 grams of granulated sugar
- 230 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 double cream jar
- 1 optional basket of raspberries and blueberries
- First, take all the ingredients dosed and together ready for cooking.
- Then, beat the egg whites until they form a thick, creamy mixture that can form peaks.
- Now add the sugar, one spoon at a time, and whip, maintaining the same consistency.
- Then sift the icing sugar on the meringue mixture and gently incorporate.
- With a sac à poche and a large spout pour the meringue mixture on a pan lined with a non-stick coating. The meringues must have a diameter of 3-4 cm.
- At this point, bake the meringues in a preheated oven at 110 % C / 100 % C ventilated for 75 minutes, or until the meringue base is firm and golden. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- At this point, mount the cream and add it to a return tube with a large smooth spout. Pour the cream on the base of a meringue and make a sandwich with another. Repeat until all the meringues are used up.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and blueberries and sifted powdered sugar.
Leave a review or comment