CREAM CHEESE AND CURRY BASTED LAMB
Want dinner on the table quick smart?This tender, fragrant lamb is simple yet tasty.So easy to make too .A quick and easy lamb for something wonderful in 20 minutes home.This baked lamb is great as a Sunday dinner centerpiece, and the mild seasonings encourage leftovers to blend into a variety of dishes. For a nice accompaniment, toss cubed potatoes with olive oil,mild chilli flakes and sea salt. Place them on the broiler pan with the lamb during the last 10 mins of cooking.Serve with steamed rice,mango chutney and rice crispies or papads on the side.
- 1/2 bunch of washed coriander
- 125g block any good Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mild curry paste, or to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 500g lamb backstraps
- 600g steamed rice
- MARINATE lamb in combined cream cheese,coriander powder and curry paste, for 2 hours or overnight.
- BROWN meat in a hot frypan, transfer to a preheated oven and cook for 10 - 15 minutes at 200°C. Allow meat to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- ARRANGE on top of steamed rice, and serve with mango chutney and papads.
Leave a review or comment