Cherries stuffed with cream cheese and tunaPrep: 15 min Servings: 4by Aherrera17 recipes>
- 1 jar of white tuna in olive oil "Cantabria en tu boca"
- 6 tomatoes cherrie
- 50 g cream cheese "Cantabria en tu boca"
- olive oil
- Cleaned and emptied tomatoes, cut them with a sharp knife top and with the help of a teaspoon of mocha Carefully emptied tomatoes.
- Cut the onion and the rest of the tomato and 2 slices of tuna and a bit of cream cheese to taste,
- Put all together in a blender to make a uniform dough and add the paprika, salt and vinegar.
- Add the mass in a tomato and add a little cheese on top.
- It is served and eaten
Leave a review or comment